Workshops and Classes
Looking to learn 3D Design and 3D Printing? Check out some of the workshops TheBrianJ3D offers, then get in contact with me to book time.
All classes are available via Zoom
3D Printing Crash Course - Everything You Want To Know About 3D Printing!
60 Minutes – $30/student (discounts for more than 8 students)
Are you completely unfamiliar with 3D Printing? Sign up for one of our 3D Printing Basics courses! You will learn:
- Basic information about how 3D Printers work
- The different types of 3D Printers available to you, as well as the materials they use
- The different preferences that 3D Printers use
- The 3D Printing Tool Chain (CAD, Slicer, Printer)
- Specifics of 3D Printing (Support Structure, Multiple Object Printing, Print Time)
- Further resources for 3D Printing (File Libraries, Local Resources, and more)
3D Design and 3D Printing - Workshops and Full Curriculum!
This class is your deep dive into the world of designing and 3D Printing! You will learn:
- The ins and outs of TinkerCAD, a free program designed to be an introduction to 3D Design and 3D Printing
- Basics of designing a part to be 3D Printed
- Basics of 3D Printers and how they work/how to start printing
- Good resources for furthering your 3D Printing education
The class is available in several formats:
- One-time 90-minute workshop, perfect for entrepreneurs and small businesses ($45 per student)
- Week-long class, one hour a day. A more advanced course, great for Summer Schools and Camps ($150 per student)
- Month-long class! Approximately 30 hours of class time, divided up however you want. Full 3D Design and Printing curriculum, including final projects and lots of free take-home items. Great for students looking to learn as much as they can! ($650 per Student)